Training in English
Duration: 90 min each
Level: Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced
Speaker: Peter Fisher, M.D., F.R.C.P., F.F.Hom.
- Describe the basic principles and uses of homeopathic medicines.
- Describe the evidence base of homeopathy, including safety and efficacy.
- Explain the scientific controversies surrounding homeopathy.
- Explain the therapeutic value and limits of homeopathic medicines
- Competently answer patient questions regarding homeopathic medicine.
- Evaluate which patient can be appropriately treated with homeopathic medicines.
To watch these webinars click on ‘Take this course’, then click on the Course Content tabs.
Disclaimer & Disclose
As a manufacturer, Boiron does not provide indications for use of individual single homeopathic medicines, due to their wide range of clinical applications. The contents of these webinars have been developed exclusively by the presenters, based on their professional experience and knowledge.